HISTORY & AFFIRMATIONS
Community Covenant Church of Huntley began in 1986
when a Bible Study group in Huntley was interested in starting a church. They were approached by the Huntley Baptist Church who was willing to offer the church and parsonage to this group with the intention that the name of Jesus would continue to be proclaimed.
In 1987, we became a member of the Evangelical Covenant Church
and the Northwest Conference.
The Six Covenant Affirmations
* We affirm the centrality of the Word of God.
* We affirm the necessity of the new birth.
* We affirm a commitment to the whole mission of the church.
* We affirm the Church as a fellowship of believers.
* We affirm a conscious dependence on the Holy Spirit.
* We affirm the reality of freedom in Christ.